The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Madrid, Spain
The Senior Producer is vital to oversee the pipeline, scheduling, asset managing, build processes and QA of the whole game. He/she will work closely with Creative Director and General Manager in budgeting, scheduling, identifying process risks, problem solving as well as communicating with both, internal team and publishing partners. He/she and will use his or her experience on the front lines to improve efficiencies, communication and quality.
The Producer functions as a main hub of information between the Artists, Programmers, Designers, Management and the rest of the studio. Maintains calendar, schedules appointments and department meetings. Prepares and provides accurate and up-to-the-minute report to Management to ensure a tight delivery schedule and accurate overall production schedule.
- Must be passionate about both, game development and production roles.
- Strong understanding of MS Office Programs.
- Ability to multi-task various priorities and deadlines in a fast, paced, high pressure environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Verbal and written ability to communicate accurately, tactfully, conveying competency, helpfulness and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Game, Film, Art, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- High level of English, both written and spoken.
- Experienced of working at least on one game title from production to launch
- Excellent project management skills
- Experienced in creating schedules and pipelines
- Able to prioritizes effectively
- Excellent collaboration and problem solving skills
- Able to solve complex problems
- Shows strong interest regarding team development and the well- being of team members.
- Agile/Scrum process experience is a plus.
- Other languages.
- Provides pertinent information to the team such as milestone schedule, deliverables, reference materials, documentation, etc.
- Assists the team as needed for any given task.
- Monitors the team´s daily progress with regular check- ins and meetings to ensure work is on schedule.
- Alerts Supervisors and Management of any serious issues which might impact the production schedule.
- Maintains constant communication between various departments of the studio with regards to the specific needs of the game. Tracks received production elements (Asset Tracking).
- Primary point person for organising dailies, reviews for the different departments.
- Takes clear and accurate notes at all meetings, dailies and reviews, and disseminates these notes in a timely manner to all necessary parts.
- Maintains and updates Crew Lists and monitoring. Provide input for performance reviews.
- Lead the team towards delivering the project with high quality
- Maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a great work environment
- Create the plans and ensure the delivery on time, at the required quality.
- Determine human resources needs, set up and follow up on the hiring and assignment plans.
- Identify risks and plan for mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and quality.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.