[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
- A deep history with unexpected twists and many secrets to
- Brutal and bloody turn-based combats. A brand new system where
you define the degree of action & strategy and the speed of
- Choose among 4 different cool classes.
- A brand new skills & specialty system. Customize your own
- Hundreds of quests & side quests, with non-boring
- A vast map for you to enjoy during tens of hours.
- An incredible host of enemies for you to slash &
- Pets and Sacred Guardians to assist you in the heat of the
- Fully detailed characters and environments in 3D.
- Items system with thousands of combinations and unique
- More than 5000 achievements.
The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death is a 3D isometric RPG
computer game, where we’ve created our own combat and IA
system from scratch, and the same goes for the story, as you can
see in the game intro video.
Our goal in the end is to make a funny, immersive game with a
balanced mix of combat & story for all RPG fans to enjoy.
What our experience amounts for?
Games we’ve worked on: Age of Conan, Warhammer Online,
Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Heroes of Sparta 2, RuneScape, Social
Empires, Social Wars, Dragon City, Dark Warriors, and other minor
PC, DS, Wii and Xbox360 games.
Who we’ve worked for: GOA/EA, Funcom, Ubisoft, Gameloft,
BigFish Games, Social Point, Gammick, Entertainment, Eset, Norma
Indie games we’ve made: Kololoko, Labyrinth Madness, My
Underpants, Black Age (GFX demo), Shake Shape, Spermatozoon