CatSpin releases on Android after 10 years!
Leeuwarden, the Netherlands - 27th of March 2020: CatSpin has finally returned after 10 years! The beloved game released in 2010 for iPhone and iPad devices has had a huge update and is now available for the first time on most Android devices! The game is out right now and can be downloaded at:
In CatSpin you can help the hero Neko by controlling him through the world! And not only that; you can control the world itself! By rotating it round and round, using either the virtual buttons or the motion controls, Neko is able to get to places he would otherwise not have been able to. When you rotate, keep in mind that fire always wants to burn up, rocks always fall down and wind keeps coming from the sides; you have to keep Neko safe while solving all the puzzles! Do you have what it takes?
– Was featured on the front page of the US App Store.
– Was mentioned on the "New and Noteworthy" list in the US App Store and many other countries!
– Was mentioned on the "What's Hot?" list on many countries’ App Store!
- 55 levels had a huge update and the puzzle elements are harder than ever!
- Spinning around in a platform game!
- Adventure, platformer and puzzle elements!
- Online High scores on Leaderboards!
- Crisp and beautiful 2D graphics!
- Funky soundtrack and sound effects!
- Virtual buttons or Accelerometer motion-controls!
About Phure Studios:
Phure Studios was founded in 2009 and is located in The Netherlands. We have our eyes set on pure fun! Phure Studios develops games for Pc, consoles, VR and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android devices.