[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Torrance, California – August 20, 2018 – Arc System Works America, Inc. is happy to announce that the latest entry in the Under Night franchise, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] releases today on Steam (PC)!
Dramatic Stylish 2D Fighting Action! Fight your way through the dangers of the Hollow Night in this deep and rewarding entry in the beloved Under Night series.
- FANTASY LIGHT NOVEL STORY TELLINGThe mystery of the Hollow Night is unfolding before you. At the center lies the Abyss, an unimaginable and uncontrolled phenomenon that threatens all. Experience the full story of Under Night
- DIVERSE AND UNIQUE ROSTERPick from one of 20 characters and fight your way through the dangers of the “Hollow Night”. Claim your victory over those who would get in your way.
- ONLINE GAMEPLAYTake the fight online in the "NETWORK MODE" and play against other players around the world! Choose from both "RANK MATCH" and "PLAYER MATCH" to find your opponents. There's also a global leader board for players who wish to be in the hall of fame!
- NEW SYSTEM: CROSS-CAST VEIL OFFActivate the new Veil Off mechanic within a combo to send your opponent flying back with a shockwave, allowing for combo extensions! During "Cross-Cast Veil Off", you will have access to special moves such as Infinite Worth even if your EXS is at 100. This gives you the chance to inflict serious damage with your combo!
- RESPONSIVE AND DEEP MECHANICSExperience intuitive and tight 2D fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and unique fighting styles to keep your appetite for battle sated!
© FRENCH-BREAD / ARC SYSTEM WORKS
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5, 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 7770
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Display Resolution 1280x720 and above recommended.
About Arc System Works
Arc System Works is a developer and fighting game specialist from Japan — best known for the Guilty Gear and BlazBlue series — that has garnered international critical acclaim for their innovative fighting systems, unique character designs and world settings, and spectacular 2D artwork.
“If you want a 2D Fighting game done right, go to Arc System Works.”
For more information, please visit the official website at www.arcsystemworks.com
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.