Celebrate War Rock’s First Anniversary with the Summertime Madness Update
(July 11, 2017) Celebrate War Rock’s first year on Papaya Play with the Summertime Madness Event running through the month of July! This event features new content and several community events, including:
• Every player can collect up to 8 exclusive Military Supply Keys just by logging in to the game daily.
• New summer outfits are available for Nina, Lean, and Sarah, including sunglasses and hats that provide extra head defense stats.
• The new Waterpark map is available now on the C.Q.C. channel, featuring exotic summer action and 100% bonus EXP.
• The summer holiday favorite Push Mode is back for the remainder of the summer, returning alongside the Waterland 1&2 maps.
• Revamped with new organization and prize, the War Rock Tournament series is also back promising weekly prizes and exclusive outfits to the big winners.
This update also marks War Rock’s own 13th birthday, and in recognition of the special occasion the War Rock Team is running a special game-wide Coin Event, dropping coins on every battlefield that can be exchanged for exclusive prizes.
The full event and new content details can be found on the update website here:
War Rock is a free-to-play MMOFPS game for Windows operating systems. It is accessed through a downloadable game client and requires an Internet connection to play.
About Vertigo Games:
Founded in 2006, Vertigo Games is a game development company specializing in deep and competitive online first-person shooter games. Vertigo Games’ first FPS title, BlackShot, is a military-concept, fast-paced, competitive FPS set in a dystopian capitalist future. Initially launched in Korea in 2007, BlackShot is now enjoyed by players in Singapore, Malaysia and 42 European regions.
About Papaya Play:
Founded in 2016, Papaya Play is the unified web launch portal of Vertigo Games America, Inc. Through Papaya Play, Vertigo Games provides quality service for users of its currently supported titles, BlackShot, Dekaron, La Tale, War Rock, and Uncharted Waters Online. The Papaya Play team is comprised of experienced publishers and talented individuals who strive daily to maintain a standard of excellence. Moving forward, Papaya Play will continue to expand and provide exceptional gaming experiences to the online marketplace and beyond.
Primary Contact: Nicholas Jennings
Company: Vertigo Games America
Email: [email protected]