Gamasutra is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.


Gamasutra: The Art & Business of Making Gamesspacer
View All     RSS
May 23, 2019
arrowPress Releases








If you enjoy reading this site, you might also want to check out these UBM Tech sites:


Activision Invests, Signs Publishing Deal With Infinity Ward

May 21, 2002 | By

May 21, 2002 | By
Comments
    Post A Comment
More: Console/PC



Activision made a 30% equity investment in Infinity Ward, with an option to acquire the remaining 70%.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault was the top-selling PC game in the United States during the January-March 2002 quarter.

The Infinity Ward announcement follows Activision's recent acquisitions of Treyarch Inventions, LLC, Gray Matter Interactive Studios and Shaba Games.


Related Jobs

Wizards of the Coast
Wizards of the Coast — Renton, Washington, United States
[05.22.19]

Sr Lead Software Engineer - Arena
Wizards of the Coast
Wizards of the Coast — Renton, Washington, United States
[05.22.19]

Lead Software Engineer - Arena
FoxNext Games
FoxNext Games — San Jose, California, United States
[05.22.19]

Senior Producer
FoxNext Games
FoxNext Games — San Jose, California, United States
[05.22.19]

Infrastructure Engineer









Loading Comments

loader image