The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Novato, CA
Provides support to company President, COO, and other executives as required.
- Manages and maintains calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule changes and updates.
- Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner; provides support/assistance to guests visiting from other offices as required.
- Coordinates travel arrangements including but not limited to flights, car service, and accommodations; works closely with company travel agency to ensure timely response and accurate itineraries; responds promptly to travel requests and updates.
- Completes and processes expense reports.
- Maintains company president’s office in a professional manner, ensuring all supplies are in order and office is ready for any guests.
- Coordinates meetings and functions including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other materials, reserving and preparing facilities, coordinating food/beverage service, and managing attendee calendars.
- Attends meetings and other functions as needed.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with 2K management team and other employees in multiple locations who regularly interact with President and COO.
- Develops presentations as required.
- Exercises considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments, meetings, and telephone calls.
- Reviews and responds to daily internal/external mail and e-mail.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and e-mails, using individual initiative and as assigned.
- Conducts research as requested; compiles reports.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here