FIRST EVER EUROPEAN FINAL FANTASY XIV FAN FESTIVAL
LONDON (17 th July, 2014) – Square Enix, Ltd. today confirms presale tickets to its first ever FINAL FANTASY® XIV FAN FESTIVAL are now exclusively available to active FINAL FANTASY XIV subscribers across Europe and PAL territories. The European event will be held at London’s Tobacco Dock on 25 th October 2014, with similar festivals also being held in Tokyo and Las Vegas on different dates.
FAN FESTIVAL will celebrate everything FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN™ and will give some of its two million registered fans the chance to meet the game’s developers, participate in in-game events, enjoy live entertainment, bag some exclusive event loot, and much, much more!
Tickets for the London Fan Festival are priced at £65/ €80 per standard ticket, and £85/ €104 per VIP ticket. VIP tickets include access to an exclusive Friday night (24 th October) event where you can eat, drink and meet members of the development team. Each Fan Festival ticket will grant access to the main event for 25 th October.
How to purchase presale tickets:
1. This week all players will an active subscription* will be sent an email that includes a unique promotion code to purchase tickets.
2. On Thursday, 17th July, 2014 at 10 a.m. (BST), advance ticket sales will go live.
3. Visit the ticket purchase site and enter the unique promotion code found in the email.
4. Advance ticket sales will be on a first-come, first-served basis and fans may only purchase a maximum of two tickets per order.
How to purchase general sale tickets:
1. Starting Thursday, 31st July 2014 at 10 a.m. (BST), any remaining tickets will go on sale.
2. People will not need a promotion code to access the site and purchase tickets.
3. Previously provided promotion codes will no longer be valid.
4. Tickets will remain on sale via the website until Thursday, October 24th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (GMT) or until the event is sold out.
*Subscription must be valid on 9 th July 2014
Fan Festival: http://ffxiv-fanfest.com/eu/uk/index.php
The Lodestone: http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch
Official Website: www.finalfantasyxiv.com
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXIV
Official YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FINALFANTASYXIV
Official Twitter: @FF_XIV_EN
About FINAL FANTASY
Since the release of FINAL FANTASY in 1987, this unique RPG series continues to showcase the spectacular visuals, highly imaginative worlds and rich stories leading the industry and earning the highest accolades from users around the world. Titles of the series have so far achieved a cumulative shipment of over 110 million units worldwide.
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd., a part of the Square Enix Europe business unit, develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix Group. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix Group boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 110 million units worldwide, DRAGON QUEST® which has sold over 64 million units worldwide and TOMB RAIDER® which has sold over 42 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at http://www.square-enix.com/eu/en/.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN © 2013, 2014 Square Enix, Ltd. All rights reserved. FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY: A REALM REBORN logo, A REALM REBORN, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.