[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
SOFIA, BULGARIA - (January 21, 2013) -
Recognized by players as not only fun and dynamic but a relaxing
and beautiful game, an expansion of
Stop the Robots is now available for iOS and Android and
offers a variety of new features.
In just a few weeks Stop the Robots has reached close to 50,000
generic downloads on both the iOS and Android markets. Receiving
close to a five star rating and numerous positive
comments, Ludus Studio was
encouraged by players to move forward and recently released the
first expansion of the game which makes the list of features
significant for this free but full version.
Check out the
Stop the Robots.
- Four characters with different skills to unlock and unique
abilities to select from
- Spells to empower team members’ shooting abilities and
- Mass damage spells over enemies
- Ranks to improve team members skills
- Three difficult levels to master
- Unique enemies
- Multiple locations
- Multiple profiles
- Fence upgrades
- Three new skills to unlock
- Five new achievements
- ARMv7 performance optimizations
- MIPS and x86 support added
Stop the Robots is available on the
App Store and
About Ludus Studios:
Founded in 2012, Ludus Studio already has launched three titles.
Ludus Studio’s goal is to develop games that bring positive
experience to players, no matter the theme or platform.