[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Bremen, January 8, 2013 – DnS is launching
their horror survival top down shooter game, Primal Fears, on
Steam! Starting today - Tuesday, January 8
th, PCs will be able to download the game for $9.99,
4-Pack $24.99. 10% off the first week. Get ready – They're
About the Game
Due to a chemical known as pharGONe, the world has been turned
upside down. Battle your way through multiple levels, earning
upgrades, competing against your friends and more, and find the
truth about what has happened to the world.
Use a variety of weapons to stop the mutated population, and
save yourself from being another victim.
Not sure exactly what you are facing, Primal Fears harkens to
the depths of the human psyche as you fight monstrous foes alone or
with friends. Nothing is more scary than the unknown and it is your
goal to reveal the truth...
- Co-op game play with you and your friends up to four
- A plethora of weapons including primary, secondary and other
items of use like RC-cars, turrets, drones...
- Buy and upgrade over 15 weapons to make each play through of a
- Play the story missions or arenas that are both re-playable to
challenge your skill.
- A variety of enemy types, ranging from small to hulking.
- Steam leaderboards, achievements, and cloud saving