First in-game screen from TurtleStrike alfa
TRUE COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER STRATEGY COMING TO MOBILE
DEVICES. IT'S A BAD TIME TO BE A TURTLE!
PRAGUE, December 3, 2012 – eeGon, a
rising developer of mobile games, announces TurtleStrike for iOS
and Android devices. TurtleStrike is online multiplayer strategy
that combines the best of tabletop, turn based and RPG elements
together to reach all new levels of gameplay. Release date is set
to first quarter 2013.
- Regular tournaments with prizes up to US$ 1000.
- No more waiting for your opponent’s turn! TurtleStrike
is Live Turn Based game. (Both players take their turns at the same
- Skill-based; easy to learn, hard to master.
- Free to play, but not pay to win. Most of the weapon upgrades
are more like “sidegrades.”
- There is minimum communication between your device and the
server, no lag even on slow 3G networks.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
Both you and your opponent start with 10 turtles and first
player who manages to wipe all enemy turtles wins. But before the
game starts, you have to place your turtles into 3 formations. You
can customize different shapes of formations – as long as
your turtles are touching side to side.
Ok, you have your turtles in place, now what? Each group of
turtles can do one of the following actions each turn:
- Shoot a Missile – usually a short ranged ballistic
- Shoot a Torpedo - a long ranged weapon that can be guided
around islands and obstacles by “painting” on your
There are also special moves:
* Shield – each group can shield itself only once per
match; turtles in a chosen formation hide inside their shells,
making themselves invulnerable for that turn.
- Use Secret Special Weapon - cooldown-based unique abilities
that can completely change the outcome of the game.
Concept art, screenshots, detailed features and more are
Press kit link:
For more information contact:
eeGon, born from dissatisfaction. Born from rage. Born from
eggs. Brings you a new title, known only as TurtleStrike. Seven
highly frustrated individuals decided to bring pc level standards
of gaming to mobile devices; not by graphics, not by brand names.
Just by pure gameplay. That’s what we do.