[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
DALLAS, TX (November 30, 2012) -- Telegames, Inc. is releasing
its first Nintendo 3DS product today as a packaged retail game for
stores and online merchants. On December 6th, it will debut as a
digital download product on Nintendo eShop. Classic Games Overload:
Card & Puzzle Edition
is available for $29.99 MSRP.
“We are excited to supplement our traditional packaged
product distribution by also offering a complete digital version on
Nintendo eShop” says Telegames’ president, Terry L.
Grantham. “Now the buying choices for our customers are even
Regardless of whether purchased in packaged or digital form,
players will be getting the largest card games collection available
on Nintendo 3DS, plus they will also get over 1,000 unique puzzle
challenges! All games are full-featured versions that will provide
virtually unlimited gameplay.
Here’s what you get:
- Classic card games - select from Hearts, Spades, Euchre,
Bridge, Gin Rummy, Canasta, Cribbage, Crazy 8's, Go Fish, Romme,
- Casino card games - play your choice of BlackJack, Texas
Hold’em, Double Flop Hold’em, Omaha, 5 Card Draw, 7
Card Stud, Pineapple, Crazy Pineapple, and 5 unique versions of
- 202 unique versions of Solitaire - select from your favorite
Solitaire games like Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Golf, Yukon,
Beleaguered Castle, Forty Thieves, Canfield, and many others.
- 404 unique Mahjong puzzles
- 505 unique Tangram puzzles
- 101 unique Picture Puzzles
- Local Multiplayer wireless action plus Single-player options
with challenging AI.
- Detailed statistics to track your performance and
- Full 3D backgrounds and selectable in-game graphics.
- Use your Mii avatar or select your appearance from those
- Multi-song soundtrack, in-game hints and help, plus loads of
- On-screen instructions using the built-in eManual.
### END ###