[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Paris - November, 5 - 2012
D-Soft and publisher
Bulky Pix are pleased to announce the release on
November 15 of Ninja Toss, the App Store’s funniest
Play as Nyam, a chubby Ninja both gourmand and gourmet! Onigiri,
sushi and yakitori are his fatal weakness.
How, you may ask, can an overweight Ninja possibly defeat
absolute Evil? Find out in this fun, gourmand throwing game that
encourages you to play with your food!
Using a catapult, launch Nyam as far as you can and bounce him
off of all kinds of tasty treats.
During your quest to defeat absolute Evil and best your friends
in this wacky high-score competition, you’ll need to avoid
cunning traps, smash rice balls, collect rice grains and master
ancestral ninja skills -- and, most importantly, protect yourself
by bouncing on your super-fat belly!!
Availability: iPhone & iPad
Launch date: November 15, 2012
- 2 gameplay modes: Story and Survival
- 6 power-ups to go as far as possible in a level and 2
ninja skills to be
- 13 differents doughnuts to help you … or not ...
during your trip
- Funny skins to customize your ninja
- 5 landscapes to enjoy your travel
- Game Center
Moving Player presents their brand new arcade game
, available on the App Store on November 15
Conquer the vast ocean with one of the 4 Evofish’s
species. Throughout 12 evolution levels, survive ennemies more and
more dangerous, evolve by eating weakest fishes and become the
greatest predator of this hostile world.
- Simple and addictive gameplay,
- Several heroes with unique characteristics,
- 12 evolution levels for each heroes,
- Changing sea universe and ennemies throughout evolutions,
- Lot of bonuses : score multiplier, potions, bombs,…
- Daily missions to accomplish.