Get a job: Irrational is looking for effects artists
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Quincy, MA
Irrational is looking for a Lead FX Artist to manage a small art team while implementing FX and animation in AAA titles. The FX Lead will be working directly with directors and other leads to maintain the high quality of work expected at Irrational Games while staying within technical limitations. The FX Leadís time will be split between managing a small team and working in directly in-engine creating FX.
- Managing a small team of artists in the implementation of FX in an Unreal engine-based game.
- Working with producers on scheduling and scoping out production tasks.
- Implementing FX in games while staying within set art and technical budgets.
- Working with directors and other leads to meet quality goals.
- Maintaining both technical and departmental standards.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here