Get a job: Nickelodeon's hiring a mobile game production director
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Glendale, CA
Nickelodeon Games is looking for a mobile games Production Director to oversee production of games primarily based on Nickelodeon kids shows. The role will be part of the creative, product and production team building the exciting games business on the mobile platform for Nickelodeon. The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who has experience in mobile games product development, production and operations, has finger on pulse of the latest game trends and product features, and has strong product and team leadership skills.
This position reports to the VP Production & Operations, Nickelodeon Games.
- Produces and manages games taking them from concept through to live operations
- Leads development with internal & external teams
- Manages all aspects of the production including positioning, product roadmap creation, product development, monetization, prioritization, P&L etc.
- Creates and manages goals & priorities for product and assesses performance against them
- Understanding of what features and mechanics maximize user engagement and monetization
- Maintains close communication with external development teams to ensure they meet requirements and deliver the highest quality product on schedule and on budget
- Act as the central hub between internal teams and external studios, business, legal, marketing, etc. to ensure synergy between product development and all publishing functions
- Analyze live data and manage tactical content changes
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with demanding and sometimes overlapping priorities
- Ensures all teams operate and are informed by both quantitative and qualitative analytics, including any risks or concerns
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here