Electronic Arts' Fight Night Round 4 has been unseated as the UK all-platform chart title-holder by its EA Sports label cohort Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, which takes the number one spot this week, according to Chart Track.
Fight Night Round 4 moves into second place. It's been a strong couple of weeks for EA on the UK charts in general, as its Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince breaks in at number 4. Although The Sims 3 loses four places to land in position 8, that still makes four EA titles in the all-platform top ten.
UK Charts: All Platforms
1. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Electronic Arts)
2. Fight Night Round 4 (Electronic Arts)
3. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Activision Blizzard)
4. Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince (Electronic Arts)
5. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (Ubisoft)
6. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
7. Virtua Tennis 2009 (Sega)
8. The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)
9. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
10. Prototype (Activision Blizzard)
It's something of a different picture on the individual platforms chart, as Wii Fit returns to take away the top spot after spending last week in second place, in between the Xbox 360 and PS3 SKUs of Fight Night.
The Sims 3 gains four places to take the second position, followed by both editions of Fight Night, led by its Xbox 360 SKU. Electronic Arts still enjoys top ten dominance, however -- its Grand Slam Tennis, EA Sports Active and both the Wii and Xbox 360 SKUs of Tiger Woods chart -- meaning the publisher takes seven out of 10 spots on the UK individual platforms chart.
UK Charts: Individual Platforms
1. Wii Fit (Nintendo, Wii)
2. The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts, PC)
3. Fight Night Round 4 (Electronic Arts, Xbox 60)
4. Fight Night Round 4 (Electronic Arts, PS3)
5. Grand Slam Tennis (Electronic Arts, Wii)
6. Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood (Ubisoft, PS3)
7. Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood (Ubisoft, Xbox 360)
8. EA Sports Active (Electronic Arts, Wii)
9. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Electronic Arts, Wii)
10. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Electronic Arts, Xbox 360)