View All Events Submit Event
India Game Developers Conclave (IGDcon)
August 07, 2013
UBM India is proud to announce its foray in B2B gaming community in India with India Game Developers Conclave (IGDcon) launch event from 7-8 August, 2013 at Bengaluru. The summit has been envisioned along the lines of the GDC (Game Developers Conference) - the world's largest and longest-running professionals-only game industry event, currently in its 26th year. GDC is produced by UBM TechWeb, with successful editions in Europe and China, as well as an online-only version. The launch of IGDcon is consistent with the mega-event's philosophy of defining market innovations and future vision, providing insight into the future of gaming in emerging markets.
The event is expected to be India's foremost platform for video game professionals across the spectrum, as well as unveiling UBM India's venture into the B2B gaming industry.
Some key features of IGDcon include:
• Two-day conference and expo on game development and related technologies.
• Over 800+ attendees expected.
• Keynote theatre featuring leading industry speakers.
• Parallel conference tracks and specialized workshops that will provide valuable insight into the game creation process.
• An expo showcasing relevant game development tools, platforms, and services critical to the market's growth.
• Combined streams including panels, tutorials, and round-table discussions on a comprehensive selection of topics by leading industry experts.
• Representation from key players offering leading products and services.
• Recognizing upcoming talent in the field, and providing independent developers a chance to showcase their skills and gain valuable exposure.
• Evening networking reception for all attendees.
IGDcon presents a rare opportunity to hear the most successful developers, foremost designers, top artists, and producers talk about what it takes to make games, simulations and virtual worlds that work.
At other sessions, the tracks will include topics that teach professionals new skills, engaging and training the workforce through a sharing of knowledge gained over years of experience.
Anticipated Number of Attendees
Bengaluru ( erstwhile Bangalore)