Game designer with 15+ years of experience.
Shipped titles include:
- Monkey Quest - MMO
- Lost Planet 3 - 3rd Person / FPS
- Jaws: Ultimate Predator - 3rd Person Action
- Rock of the Dead - Music Adventure
- Real Heroes: Firefighter - FPS (IGN nominated Wii FPS of they year)
- Critter Round Up - Arcade
- 300: March to Glory - 3rd Person Action Adventure
- Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - 3rd Person Action Adventure
- Darkwatch - FPS
- Freaky Flyers - Cart Racer
[News - 06/30/2014 - 04:45]
Picked this up during the ...
Picked this up during the Steam sale because I 'm pretty sure I was going to buy it when it comes out . Loaded it up, tried to play a game 4-5 times and it crashed on finding a game each time. Gave up and probably won 't play it ...
[News - 05/13/2014 - 11:00]
[Blog - 02/25/2014 - 02:57]
Cool article. I like your ...
Cool article. I like your idea. Some people don 't want the adventure of leveling up. Those people are ones who would pay to be max level. But with your idea of getting rid of leveling in wow, those players buy the game, jump on and go to some epic ...
[News - 02/25/2014 - 08:38]
[Blog - 01/29/2014 - 09:34]
Nice article. r n r ...
Nice article. r n r nTo address some of the comments about grinding and puzzles being certain. r n r nI think puzzles are all about uncertainty, the first time you approach any puzzle it is always blank... What could possibly be under there Players may have a certain strategy, ...
[News - 01/28/2014 - 06:54]